If not, it may not be properly optimized for search engines! Take the test here.
We offer a variety of search engine optimization or SEO plans to help make sure your website is found online when customers are looking.
If you haven’t already done so, the next step is to schedule an asset-collecting meeting with us.
All digital assets such as images, videos, articles, downloads, blog posts, and news releases are optimized and used in our online communications in whole or in part. Many times your content will be divided in smaller manageable pieces and served to your clients over time.
As we gather details about the processes and tools you have been using to manage your online content, we will be preparing our own Content Marketing plan, while adding to and improving your own content. You will be able to eliminate the need for pulling additional resources from your IT department and marketing team.
Based on what is discovered at the asset-collecting meeting, we will put together and deliver an evaluation plan of step-by-step things that should be done sequentially to be able to achieve the search marketing objectives that you’re looking for.
Content marketing is all about getting the right message in front of the right customers at the right time.
- Sales Letters
- Advertisements – Newspaper. Magazine etc.
- Editorial write ups
- Yellow Pages ad
- Sample of quotes you send to customers
- Follow up letters to your customers
- Any other promotional materials that’d give us an idea of what you are doing to promote your products or services.
- Your website address if products or services are marketed through the site.
- Include the names and phone numbers of two of your best sales people (if applicable). We might “shop” them for uncovered sales opportunities prior to the call.